Of course, we treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the currently applicable data protection regulations and only as stated in this privacy statement.
1. Responsible for data processing
Philharmonie Salzburg, Moosstraße 86, 5020 Salzburg
Phone: + 43 660 1416474 | E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Collection / storage of personal data and type / purpose of their use
a) When visiting pages of this website
As soon as you visit / visit pages of the website of philharmoniesalzburg.at, your internet browser, which you use, automatically transmits data to our web server. These include: the IP address of your machine, the name and URL of the file retrieved, the date and time of the request with access status (for example, "File Transfer" or "File Not Found"), and the website from which the access was made (Referrer URL), the web browser you use, including the operating system you are using, and the name of your access provider. There is no link with other personal data that we may have stored by you and / or other data sources.
The processing of this data is exclusively for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the Internet presence
- the guarantee of a comfortable use of this internet presence
- the evaluation of system security and stability
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
b) When contacting us by e-mail
You can contact us via the e-mail address indicated on our website. Your used e-mail address will be automatically transferred to us. In addition, you may voluntarily submit further information to us via this e-mail message.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. These data will be deleted automatically after completion of the request you have made.
In your own interest, however, we point out that data transmissions via the Internet (eg just such correspondence by e-mail) can always have security holes. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is unfortunately not possible. In the case of sensitive / personal data, we advise you to send us these by letter post.
c) When using our newsletter registration form
To increase the attractiveness of our website, we offer you the opportunity to apply for a newsletter (you can find the form under the menu item “Contact” -> “Newsletter”). As soon as you have registered for this (voluntarily), we will send you information about our offers and services to your e-mail address at irregular intervals. In order for us to be able to send you this newsletter, however, you must at least provide a valid e-mail address using the relevant application form.
The data processing for the purpose of the newsletter application takes place according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO - on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
However, we only send you the newsletters from the moment you give us your specific consent. This is done using the so-called double-opt-in procedure: After the newsletter application via the form you will first receive an information e-mail with a link. Only if you click this link in the e-mail, you agree to the future newsletter delivery - and thus the data processing in the context of this purpose - a.
The requested newsletter can be canceled at any time. Simply click on the corresponding link directly in the newsletter itself. Or you can contact us directly with a message. By unsubscribing the newsletter your e-mail address will be deleted. This is done if you have not expressly consented to the further use and use of your data. Or there is a possibility by law to continue to use the data.
The registration process for the newsletter will save your IP address as well as the time of registration (date and time). This serves to enable us to be able to identify possible misuse of your e-mail address and also to be able to understand it in as much detail as possible.
d) Data Storage Ticket Webshop
We point out that for the purpose of easier shopping and subsequent contract processing by the web shop operator in the context of cookies, the IP data of the connection owner are stored, as well as the name, address and credit card number of the buyer.
In addition, the following data will be stored by us for the purpose of the contract: name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. The data provided by you are required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data we can not conclude the contract with you. A data transmission to third parties takes place basically only in the context of business connections and for the purpose of debiting the purchase price; In addition, the transmission of the credit card data to the processing bank institutions / payment service providers, as well as to our tax advisor to fulfill our tax obligations.
After termination of the shopping process, the data stored with us will be deleted. In the case of a contract, all data from the contractual relationship are stored until the expiration of the tax retention period (7 years).
In addition, the data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase are stored until the end of product liability (10 years). The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal regulations of the § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as the kind 6 Abs 1 lit a (consent) and / or lit b (necessary for the fulfillment of the contract) of the DSGVO.
3. Disclosure of data
For the following purposes only, a transfer of your personal data to third parties takes place. Namely
- if you have your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- in the event that, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- if permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you
All these measures in the form of set cookies are always about creating and maintaining a high level of user-friendliness on our website. The extent to which the collection and processing of user information by such cookies is very different depending on the cookie. This user information includes, among other things, the data on the browser used, its location and the IP address transmitted by it.
Whenever personal data is processed with the help of certain cookies, this processing in the sense of Article 6 para. 1 according to f DSGVO takes place in order to maintain our legitimate interests in a maximum pleasant and attractive visit to our website and at the same time a maximum good functionality of the internet presence.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your used device or alternatively always a hint appears before a new cookie is created (whose acceptance you can manually and individually refuse using your Internet browser). Likewise, a complete deactivation of cookies in the Internet browser used, but this could possibly limit the functionality of our website. You can read how this works in each case under "Help" or in the help menu of your internet browser.
5. Using Google Fonts (Web Fonts)
For the purpose of achieving a uniform and attractive representation of fonts, this Internet presence uses so-called Web Fonts. The interest behind this is to be regarded as entitled in the sense of § 6 para. 1 according to f DSGVO. If your Internet browser does not support web fonts, your browser will display a default font instead.
These web fonts we use are provided by "Google" (Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). To fulfill the purpose, the Internet browser you use will automatically connect to Google's servers (in the US). As a result, "Google" gains knowledge and also information that our website has been called up via your IP address.
"Google" is certified for the US-European Data Protection Convention called "Privacy Shield". This agreement ensures compliance with the level of data protection that applies in the EU.
6. Use of Google Analytics
In order to guarantee the constant optimization of our Internet presence and to offer the visitors an appropriate design and structure of the sides, we use tracking measures of the offerer "Google" in form of the Internet analysis service "Google Analytics".
The advertising purpose behind it is to be regarded as legitimate interest in the sense of article 6 para. 1 according to f DSGVO.
"Google Analytics" is operated by: Google LLC. ("Google"), located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (USA). "Google" is certified for the US-European Data Protection Convention called "Privacy Shield". This agreement ensures compliance with the level of data protection that applies in the EU.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your used device or alternatively always a hint appears before a new cookie is created (whose acceptance you can manually and individually refuse using your Internet browser). Likewise, a complete deactivation of cookies in the Internet browser used, but this could possibly limit the functionality of our website. How this works, you can read under "Help" or in the Help menu of your Internet browser used. In addition, you can prevent this data collection (and subsequent processing) by cookies by downloading and installing a so-called browser add-on.
Help and information can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
7. affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8. right to
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you want to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. data security
While you visit our website, the so-called SSL security procedure (Secure Socket Layer) always works. The level of encryption depends on your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser, which you use to access our website, does not support this, we will use an 128-bit v3 technology. Older versions of browsers, which only support much lower encryption, may not be supported by our server. We recommend that you always use the latest browser version. The fact that every single page of the website of proregional.de is subject to this SSL security procedure is indicated by the key or lock symbol in the address bar of the browser used. This is closed and usually shown in the color green.
To protect your data, we take contractual, technical and organizational security measures according to the state of the art. This is to ensure that the data we manage is protected against destruction and loss (partial or total), intentional or accidental manipulation, and access by unauthorized persons.